8/03/2008

sunday cont'd

I didnt mind the wait, there were
2 cash game tables going in the usually
dead SAHARA poker room, so I sat down
after I got knocked out of the tournament.
My table had 5 full time players, guys who
normally play 10/20 and 20/40 games at the
WYNN, VENETIAN and BELLAGIO.

I played tight for the first while to get
a feel for the game. I didnt feel like I was
outclassed by these guys, so I figured I'd
stay until G got knocked out of the tourny
(not thinking it would be 3 hours).
It was actually one of the more fun games
I played. Playing against more experienced
players, you have to keep your head in the game.
Since they were used to much bigger stakes,
they got bored, and virtually every hand had
a straddle and even some blind raising.
I ended up leaving the game + $230

Headed back downtown.
2am and it had cooled off to a very
pleasant (but still warm) 98 degrees F.

Hungry so we went over to KITTY'S CAFE
at the El Cortez. No Coupon. $20 for 2 of us.
Really good food, had burger, fries, etc.

Went back to the 4 QUEENs.
Took a few spins of the slots before bed. +$6.




No comments: