11/10/2008

Vegas Monday eve



Funniest moment of the day.
Sonny is cracking up laughing and says
" You gotta see this ! " There was a guy
at the poker room cage asking his friend
to take his picture, posing as he cashes out
his racks of $1 chips, like it was a huge payday.
Being the smartass I am, I say to Sonny
" Dare me to get my picture taken with him?"
So I go over and ask the guy if I can get my
picture taken with him (and all his chips),
like he's a poker superstar. Love how he
fans out his money for everyone to see.
Classic !

12am?
Hungry. Went downtown to the GOLDEN
GATE Shrimp Bar & Deli for one of their
famous sandwiches. Had the Cable Car
(turkey, ham, roast beef, swiss cheese,
lettuce,mayo) $6.99. Great shrimp cocktails
for 99cents.
Wandered down to the GOLDEN NUGGET
to play a little poker. Got stacked by donkey
bombers. - $200. The Nugget has started
raking 50cents preflop, so if its raise and
take it with no action, the GN is still getting
there's. Boo !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that picture and story is just hilarious!