8/29/2009

Deuces Cracked

You may have noticed a new advert
on the right for Deuced Cracked.

DC is an online poker training site.

I'm a member and I know it can help you
improve your game. It's helped me get
better at all aspects of poker.

The key things that I think separate DC
from other sites are content quality of videos,
and the fact you can download all videos (DRM-free)
to your computer and they are yours to keep and
watch even if you cancel your subscription.
(ie: you own them) Other sites have their videos
password protected so you cant watch them

once your subscription expires.

It's a great value, $30 for a month (no $100 signup
admin fee B.S. like most other sites) and you
can try it for 7 days free. If its not for you, cancel
(very easy to do, no tricks) and you wont be billed.

I'm not stepping too far out on a limb when I say
you will easily get $30 worth of knowledge in the
first seven days. Not only that, you'll probably
renew for a second month or more because you
cant absorb the massive amounts of info available
in a month ( I know I didnt come close).

DC also has a great discussion forum &
the best cash-game podcast on the net
(both free without subscribing).

If you've thought about getting some poker
training to make you a winning player, click
on one of my links :)

I'll post up a couple sample videos for you

to get an idea what they're like.
(there's 600 or so available on DC)




Join DeucesCracked, Beat Your Friends Win $ at Poker !




Join DeucesCracked, You'll Drastically Improve Your Game


Will

No comments: