1/11/2009

Annie Duke on Celebrity Apprentice

On March 1st, Annie Duke will
appear on the second installment of
Celebrity Apprentice, joining the 15
other [cough] "celebrities"

I'm not sure if she's buddies with
Jeff Immelt (CEO of General Electric)
but she has a habit of appearing on
NBC shows. I remember seing her on
the gameshow 1 vs. 100 (on NBC) .
She is like a flaming car crash to me,
I dont want to watch, but I must watch.
I find myself yelling at her/my tv when
an episode of 'Best Damn Poker Show'
or 'Winstar Poker-The River' comes on.
Her criticism of any player who isnt a
super-nit drives me crazy... but I digress.

Others appearing on Celeb Apprentice II:

Clint Black - Country Music singer
Khloe Kardashian - "Keeping Up w/ the Kardashians”
Brande Roderick - Playboy skank ? ?
Scott Hamilton - Gold Medal Skater
Tom Green - Gameshow Host / Actor
Jesse James - Monster Garage, WestCoastChoppers
Natalie Gulbis - Sexy Golf Pro
Claudia Jordan - Gameshow Model...?
Joan Rivers - Cosmetic Surgery Speciman
Melissa Rivers - Only claim to fame is mom
Dennis Rodman - retired Chicago Bull
Andrew Dice Clay - Washed up Comedian
Herschel Walker - retired Dallas Cowboy
Brian McKnight - R & B musician
Tionne Watkins - The "T" from TLC

No comments: